By Christian Baumgart
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
Your #1 OS X productivity boost!
HyperDock adds long awaited features to your Dock: Select individual application windows just by moving the mouse on a dock item, use mouse clicks to quickly open new windows and many more.
Ever wondered how to activate a single window instead of a whole application?
The Window Preview bubble shows you every single window of an application just by holding the mouse on a dock item!
It even shows minimized windows and windows from other spaces and is fully drag & drop aware.
Hover the mouse over the iTunes dock item to view information about the current song, You can pause, skip, rate songs and even adjust volume just by scrolling on the itunes icon.
Sneak a peek at your upcoming events by hovering the Calendar dock item.
HyperDock brings advanced window management features to Mac OS:
• Move & resize windows just by holding down keys and moving your mouse.
• Automatically resize windows when dragging to screen edges (Window Snapping).
• Scroll on a window's titlebar to quickly zoom or change its space.
What's new in Version 1.7
MacOS Sierra compatibility
Doesn't show tabs in Sierra
I am disappointed with my purchase. I was looking for a program that would help me manage all my open tabs. This is the only feature of Windows 10 that I miss. When I saw hyperdock I was quite thrilled. But unfortunately, it does not show all the open tabs, it only shows the currently open tab which is not how it is advertised in the picture above. And this is barely useful. Hope that the developer will fix that soon, although it seems that it has been a while since the last update.
There is also this visual bug: if you let your cursor wait on the shown tab over dock, the open tab is viewed transparent but somehow "all the tab portion" of that window shows up in the middle of the screen giving you an unpleasant buggy look.
Update Soon - Fix Bugs
This is a great app. I do think the price is pretty high though. I would value this app at $5, not $10. I do love how this app has appearances that almost perectly allign with apple’s software design, making it blend seamlessly with Mac OS.
Bugs to fix
- Close bottom is sometimes cut off at the top so it isn’t a full circle
-When I disabling the feature that shows the “minmized indicator/space number” I still see the minmized indicator/space number
- Draw highlight gradient does not seem to do anything
- disabling “shade” invisible windows does not disable the feature
Please update this app to fix these mention bugs as well as add more customization to the tool.
I used to switch between applications through mission control and I get a headache out of it. Now I switch through Hyperdeck and it makes my daily work a lot easier. I feel that it is $9.99 well spent.
Why isn’t this mechanism built into MacOS?
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $9.99
- Category: Utilities (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Christian Baumgart
- © 2010-2017 Christian Baumgart
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor